Eyes ! the most expressive ones ...











Its 31st december 2011 , I was invited on lunch by a friend .He is from 'iit mumbai' and was in 'indore' , his hometown in holidays . The time was of 12:30 pm. The turn of events was not appropriate and I eventually left home at 12:15 . It takes 1 hour approx to cover the distance . As I was late I could not accompany my friends . I got on to a bus and then a tata magic . In tata magic there was a girl sitting opposite to me . She had her face covered with scarf with only eyes visible . Those brown eyes were big and expressive . I happened to be captivated at first sight when she looked into my eyes I looked away . I felt like I should know more about her , what's those eyes trying to say , what's behind that scarf . I felt a little poetic also thought about any possible way to compliment her but didn't come up with anything .In the 8 minute journey there were times when she looked at me (not at all exaggerating ) . It was conspicuous even other girls sitting next to her noticed , they looked at us in intervals . For me those 8 minutes were both long and short at the same time , as I was in a jiffy to reach the venue and wanted to admire her eyes too. Couple of times the conductor cracked jokes hanging on the door of the vehicle , she smiled looking at me . We got off at the same stop . Like a gentlemen I let her leave before me , I was on phone taking directions to the venue from my friend , as soon as I ended the call she disappeared . I wish I could have at least seen her face . But the very fact that I got to adore her eyes gives me a soothing feeling .

2 comments:

There is a road from the eye to heart that does not go through the intellect.

May 17, 2012 at 11:46 PM  

yeah very true

May 23, 2012 at 12:58 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

 
Key page content here