In Search Of Heaven..

Since my childhood ,I have often heard stories from my grandma , about the good deeds and the karma that lead us to the path of Heaven in the afterlife. I was satisfied with this till I was a child. But what made the fact quite amusing for me as I grew up, is whether Heaven actually exists ?I don't know even if I'll be able to obtain a satisfying answer to my question ever in my life that can pacify my curiosity.In my point of view(it does matter to me anyway!),I think Heaven does exist ,and on this earth . Every individual can make his/her life heavenly. There are instances from my own life which bestow me with a heavenly feeling..like being of the person I love the most so close to me and getting all the love, or succeeding in something which I really desire..or be it ..just a feeling of that inescapable joy of being a naive mother in future years...It makes me feel that I am on the cloud nine. I am imbibed with a feeling that I am the happiest person on this earth .Summarizing the preceding lines- I feel heavenly :)Well, this is quite obvious . However ,not to neglect, there are instances which make us feel that our life is more of a living hell.

Definitely, you cannot avoid the mishaps but certainly mitigate the suffering :)


Not only this ,I feel it very apt to believe that heaven lies in the hearts of those who believe in good Karma and actually implement it .The power lies within the individual to adumbrate the thought to himself
that Heaven 'll definitely hold a niche in his life if he follows the above.(Am I being very philosophical ?Well,Yes!)

They are not long, the weeping and the laughter,
Love and desire and hate:
I think they have no portion in us after We pass the gate.
They are not long, the days of wine and roses;
Out of a misty dream
Our path emerges for a while, then closes
Within a dream.

It is worthwhile to live as the whole world is crammed with Heaven .Every common bush ,every common individual afire with God.Have a broader perspective and there you realize the meaning of heaven..

The search is over .Feel good. Feel heavenly.
*peace*

1 comments:

I totally agree with your blog as I believe in similar things.
I hope you like this blog I wrote related to this one.
Enjoy,
Preksha
www.prekshakhanna.blogspot.com

January 8, 2010 at 8:58 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

 
Key page content here